Menu

Derek Owens Physical Science youtube videos....

I had no idea they are available on youtube. What a treat for a visual learner. I may order the workbook so dd can follow along and take notes in a more orderly fashion.

Does anyone else use his videos as a supplement? :bigear:

Most of it will be over dd's head but she thoroughly enjoyed the first few videos we watched today. She took notes and copied the pictures from the screen.

After watching a few videos, I said, "Ok, girls. It's not raining. Time to go outside and play."

Abi said, "Wait, I want to watch this video." (the one on speed and velocity) :tongue_smilie:

I might have to stop myself from reading your posts. I keep thinking about ordering more stuff!!

Someone please remind me that we can't finish everything on the shelf right now so I probably need to have some self-control untill we actually need some new stuff.

How do you find time to fit in all these cool resources?

How do you find time to fit in all these cool resources?

We keep fairly busy around here doing random activities. My dc don't watch tv and we are home a lot. There is plenty of time for branching out.

I bought Arduino for ds last night. He dove right in. Wants more add-ons. Don't research that if you don't want to get sucked in to a new tech hobby. :)

We keep fairly busy around here doing random activities. My dc don't watch tv and we are home a lot. There is plenty of time for branching out.

I bought Arduino for ds last night. He dove right in. Wants more add-ons. Don't research that if you don't want to get sucked in to a new tech hobby. :)

You are not helping:lol: We rarely watch TV but have our own business so dd does schoolwork with me all day at the office. This limits our time for fun/messy stuff. We hope to be moving soon and when we do I'm going to dedicate a room and a day a week to these projects. In the meantime I'll probably just keep researching and purchasing.