Menu

if you used SWB midieval-now what?

my high school is finishing this for 9th grade and I am wondering what people might be using after that. I am torn between continuing on the history cycle or just doing u.s. history next year. Would love to know peoples plans.

thanks

pam

I am still trying decide to use this series because of the same reason what do I do afterwards? I also wish their was an activity guide. I know I am not answering your question... I wish I was more help. I am hoping others post their experience.

I have not used SWB's History of the (Whole) World series yet, but I would think that if you continue the history cycle with Early Modern Times (about 1500-1850), a large portion of U.S. History would be covered as well.

I didn't think there was a third volume yet. Has there been a publication date announced?

I didn't think there was a third volume yet. Has there been a publication date announced?

No, as far as I know there are only two volumes at present. I meant continue with Early Modern Times using available resources. :)

Pam, are you looking for resource recommendations for that time period?

ETA: If so, maybe try this thread?

Edited by KathyBC