Menu

Eh just saw a photo of me....

I saw a photo of myself holding my brand new niece!

Problem is I look old and out of shape. Blah. I am 34, have salt and pepper hair, and I have a big mom belly. I am thin in the arms, shoulders, legs... But I look 5 months pregnant.

This is a wake up call for me. I embraced my graying hair, but now think maybe I should do one of those gray hair rinses.

I also need to do something about this tummy thing.

Anyone else ever see a photo Of themself and think - gee I look old and frumpy.

I had that moment a few years ago. It was a picture of me from behind and I was SHOCKED at how my behind looked just like my Mom's. I read the South Beach diet, started working out and lost over 20 pounds. It wasn't easy but it was possible. That picture was the best thing that ever happened to me! Good luck as you make your changes!

I HATE pictures of me. I know I need to lose the rest of my baby weight, but it has only been 5 years since he was born:tongue_smilie: I am just trying to pace myself:lol: actually I don't fill as big as the pictures make me look...does that make since?!? My main concern is I look fat in the face... A little double chin:001_huh: my kids and dh are so sweet and say the don't see it...yeah right. I would like to lose 20 lbs.

oh yes. I went gray in my 30s too (thyroid problems). I vowed I would never become one of those frumpy homeschool moms so I did something about it. It's not that I dress to the nines or wear make-up every day, but I do try to be conscience about it. I do color my hair and I try to keep that looking nice. When I go out I do try to wear make-up. It makes me feel better about myself. I also lost 40 lbs on Atkins.