Menu

Ugrent prayer request!!!! Please read!!!!

UPDATE!!!

Justice was moved to the rehab hospital!! She is considered low stimulation- so she has to be in a dark quiet room with very limited visitors. She did get a shower yesterday though for the first time! It took 2 1/2 hours but it was accomplished. It completely wiped her out though. The doctors are calling her recovery a miracle!! I have the info about her care pages so if you would like to keep updated send me a PM and I will get the info to you!!

What a blessing! I will pray for the entire family. I'm sure it is still difficult.

Justice's facebook page. Her wall is temporarily open so those who are praying for her can see pix. Please, don't send her friend requests! Its just open temporarily as the family is just starting to realize all the people praying so they wanted them to be able to put a face to the prayers!
It says unavailable. Too bad, it would be nice to put a picture with the name! I am praying for her now, since I am just seeing this, and will continue to pray for her and her brother, mother, the school counselor, and others involved!

Thank you for the updates, please keep them coming!

It says unavailable. Too bad, it would be nice to put a picture with the name! I am praying for her now, since I am just seeing this, and will continue to pray for her and her brother, mother, the school counselor, and others involved!

Thank you for the updates, please keep them coming!

It did that for my daughter also but its opening just fine for me on my account :confused:

She is home. :D Which is a good thing :thumbup: :hurray: - BUT she is supposed to be on low stimulation and apparently her mom is not following that rule. Please pray that her mom will stop visitors, TV and outings that she is not cleared for yet. Her brain still has a lot of healing to do.

Will do!

I wish her mom would heed the doctors' warnings and recommendations. It's already quite a miracle that the girl even survived the accident, so I find it appalling that the mother isn't doing every last possible thing to help ensure her further recovery. I mean, I'm sure she is doing what she thinks is right, but in this case, I think she should be doing what the doctors advise.

Will do!

I wish her mom would heed the doctors' warnings and recommendations. It's already quite a miracle that the girl even survived the accident, so I find it appalling that the mother isn't doing every last possible thing to help ensure her further recovery. I mean, I'm sure she is doing what she thinks is right, but in this case, I think she should be doing what the doctors advise.

I agree with you completely. I think its because she is so happy she survived and assumes all is well at this point since she is home, but doctors don't put restrictions like that for no reason :confused:

• 4 weeks later...
How are they doing?

It is a really hard, long recovery. She does alot of therapy. She does have brain damage but they will not be sure of the amount for a while. Also they are trying to figure out how much memory loss is temporary vs permanent. She started doing school work at home via Public Schools at home. She is not able to resume where she was though. Not sure exactly how far back she is though. She was doing average 6th grade work. They still have 24 hour in home care. They are in for a LONG recovery period. Please continue praying for them! I will talk to my mom later on and get a more detailed report!!