Menu

Utah moms!!!!

If it were later in the summer, I might be able to think about going (I've never been to a homeschooling convention or anything like it, so it would be interesting just to see what one's like), but I don't think I'll be anywhere near Provo in early June.

Oooh! I hope I can go if we are still here. I'l have to see how the baby does at that age since I probably won't leave her with dh all day. I'm excited to see what speakers they'll have. Maybe I will leave the baby for a class or two at a time since it's close to home. I think it was about $40 last year and I liked it. Not spectacular, but it was nice t be with so many other homeschoolers and I liked the classes I went to. Someday I'm going to travel to a conference to see SWB and MCT. I was so jealous of those who got to go to the one last year!

I've spoken at it a couple times. It's a nice conference, but nothing I'd go out of my way to attend. The exhibit hall is generally pretty lame.

Denver used to have a great homeschool conference that dh and I would attend on a regular basis (we lived there for 12 years), but even that has fallen off over the past five years or so.

Are they even any REALLY good homeschool conferences out there anymore?? :confused:

I've spoken at it a couple times. It's a nice conference, but nothing I'd go out of my way to attend. The exhibit hall is generally pretty lame.

Denver used to have a great homeschool conference that dh and I would attend on a regular basis (we lived there for 12 years), but even that has fallen off over the past five years or so.

Are they even any REALLY good homeschool conferences out there anymore?? :confused:

They all seem to be on the border states. None in the middle of the country. Even when SWB was going to do her home tour, the states she had picked were all border states. There are millions of us on the interior who have been forgotten; we shouldn't tolerate this at all!!!:toetap05: