Menu

Where do I go to tender my resignation?

I am so tired. Of being disrespected. Of being overworked. Underpaid. Striving to get crap done while hauling them everywhere (One now gets carsick). Of being the bad guy. The enforcer. The witch. The mean mom. The cooker of yuck. The unpaid (albeit inefficient) housekeeper, nurse, laundress and chef. And the one who always hears "You're the teacher, do what you think is best." Best? Do you REALLY want to know what I think is best? Better not go there. You might just find out!:smash: :cursing:

:rant:

Must be almost February.

I hear you. I have one pressing issue in particular that I'm beyond done with.

Yesterday we had so much to do around here. I stayed in bed late, took a shower, then told dh I was going snowshoeing with a group of people, and most everyone brought their dogs. I purposely left my phone in the car. It was AWESOME.

You need tondo something for yourself. Take a day away. Insist on it.

Im not ready to resign but I am ready to shed some of my responsibilities. If I can't do that, I would also like to join the rest of you and resign!

Good morning - while tackling school this morning I found myself in your shoes. Math. May. Send. Me. Over. The. Edge. I even found myself thinking (but keeping to myself) "You'll never need to know this stuff anyway!!" Which didn't help the situation at all.....

:grouphug: You're not alone. :grouphug: