Menu

I this where I introduce myself?

I have home schooled for 20 years. I have graduated 2 daughters and my son is now entering high school. I must say it is fun this year being able to concentrate on one child , for the first since my oldest was in 1-3rd grade!... He is challenged in writing, but excels in Math and Science. I just bit the bullet and bought IEW for him and hope that helps him with his writing. I am a longarm quilter and also do the book work for my husbands Chiro office. I cant post much as I am so busy but look forward to joining in when I can.

I have home schooled for 20 years. I have graduated 2 daughters and my son is now entering high school. I must say it is fun this year being able to concentrate on one child , for the first since my oldest was in 1-3rd grade!... He is challenged in writing, but excels in Math and Science. I just bit the bullet and bought IEW for him and hope that helps him with his writing. I am a longarm quilter and also do the book work for my husbands Chiro office. I cant post much as I am so busy but look forward to joining in when I can.

Welcome to the group