Menu

celticmom

Is anyone else interested in joining a group for the self-paced class discount at Veritas Press?

Here is the information about the classes: http://resource2.veritaspress.com/Resources/Scholars_Online/Scholars_Online_New_Self-Paced.html

This is the information about the discount:

http://resource2.veritaspress.com/Resources/Scholars_Online/Scholars_Online_Self-Paced_Group_Special.html

I will need this information for each student:

1. Full student name

2. Date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy)

3. Address (city,state,zip)

4. Student email address

5. Desired course(s)

6. Desired start date

Please pm me with the information. Paypal using the gift option is an acceptable payment method.

Guest Mom of 6

I am interested in participating if you still have an opening. I do still need to double check this with my husband so I cannot know before tomorrow. Also, I will need to know how the payment should be sent. Thank you for yoru time and for organizing this!! What a blessing!

The HSBCO got cancelled so I would like join in if you still have a spot available.

I was bummed VP made them cancel it. It would have made things much easier and the fee they were going to charge was pretty minimal.

If you still have space I'm interested in enrolling my twins in a class so I'd need 2 spots.

Hi,

I am brand new to this forum just because I am not on Facebook and needed to find someone who is doing a group buy for the Veritas classes! Some of you may recognize me from the FIAR forums though. Anyway, if you still have space I need to sign up.

Also, if anyone can help me out... the deal is so good that I was thinking of getting two courses and trying to complete them in the 12 month period. I would want to do the OT and NT courses. Do you think that's possible. We would start right away and we school year round.

Thanks, and let me know if there's space for me to sign up. I can PayPal right away.

Guest sguthrie

Hello, I am using American History this year with 11 year old. We did buy two with the intent to do both American History courses in one year. It is possible, but a little tough. Each lesson takes from 45 to 60 minutes, so to do two a day is a challenge. We will continue working through the summer, but I don't think we are going to make it. I would not try again, unless you have a very interested child who doesn't mind the time.

Thanks for the input. I actually did get two, but selected different start dates, one in February the other in August. If they are daily lessons, I may be pushing my luck as my kids don't have that attention span. But we should be able to get through most of the lessons as we school year round. I guess I can let you all know how it worked next year. ;)