Menu

I have post-immigrant-visa letdown

What do I do with myself now?

Who am I when I am not "the one who is trying to get a visa for her daughter"?

For the last two years I have spent so much time and money and mental energy on this process and now that it is over I feel like I am wandering around in circles and bumping into walls.

I am thrilled. Don't get me wrong. But I feel ... I don't know... Weird. :tongue_smilie:

Edited by Heather in NC

LOL

I feel that way whenever I've busted my hump for something and then it's finally done. I wouldn't worry, something else will come up. ;)

:iagree: Hopefully the next project won't be so challenging, but there are always more projects just around the corner. Enjoy the down time;)

For the last two years I have spent so much time and money and mental energy on this process and now that it is over I feel like I am wandering around in circles and bumping into walls.

I thrilled. Don't get me wrong. But I feel ... I don't know... Weird. :tongue_smilie:

:hurray::hurray: You got it!

Now you're the Travel Agent Extraordinare for your visit to the US.

:D:party:

Enjoy the present moment.........:001_smile:..........something is always coming down the pike.

I felt that way after I was totally finished with infertility treatment (3 children later). THEN, we sold and bought a house. Then, we moved to Washington DC with three children under the age of 19 months. Then, we moved back to NJ for 6 months. Then back to DC.

You get the idea.:grouphug:

I am thrilled. Don't get me wrong. But I feel ... I don't know... Weird. :tongue_smilie:

:lol:

Go fix some more curriculum at your school. That'll give you a new project. :D