Menu

Legoland free tickets?

We got one on the back of a Christmas Impulse Harry potter set (the kind in little plastic bags) at Target just yesterday, at 50% off. We also have one on a Christmas tree set (can't remember if the snowman had one or not). They're also sometimes in the Lego club magazines. They seem to be more common in the smaller sets than the bigger ones, maybe because the smaller sets are sold for shorter periods of time?

We got one on the back of a Christmas Impulse Harry potter set (the kind in little plastic bags) at Target just yesterday, at 50% off. We also have one on a Christmas tree set (can't remember if the snowman had one or not). They're also sometimes in the Lego club magazines. They seem to be more common in the smaller sets than the bigger ones, maybe because the smaller sets are sold for shorter periods of time?

Thanks. I'll go check some after Christmas sales.

They're usually in the magazine. Also, if you register with them as a homeschooler, you can get in super cheap on Mondays in the offseason. It ends up being cheaper than using a free kid's ticket.

I called and they told me that you have to have 15 students to get the discount.

There is also this deal. We did this last month. We wanted two adult and two children's tickets. So, we had to do two transactions......one for each one adult/one child ticket.

Dawn

Pepsi Promo

Buy one adult ticket, get a FREE child ticket. Use this special link and code 11090601. You can only buy one pair at a time. If you want more than one free child ticket, you'll have to order one adult, one child with the special link and code, finalize that order and then start again. Tickets expire 5/31/12.

http://themeparkmom.com/free-legoland-florida-admission-child-purchase-adult-ticket/

There is also this deal. We did this last month. We wanted two adult and two children's tickets. So, we had to do two transactions......one for each one adult/one child ticket.

Dawn

Pepsi Promo

Buy one adult ticket, get a FREE child ticket. Use this special link and code 11090601. You can only buy one pair at a time. If you want more than one free child ticket, you'll have to order one adult, one child with the special link and code, finalize that order and then start again. Tickets expire 5/31/12.

http://themeparkmom.com/free-legoland-florida-admission-child-purchase-adult-ticket/

Thanks, if we can't find any free tickets we will do this. I googled but apparently I wasn't doing it right because I didn't find this.