Menu

Downloading audiobooks from the library to ipad

yes, it is a Mac. I no longer have a PC, although I am taking my PC in to see if they can either repair it or pull everything off of it and put it on a new hard drive for me, so I may have one PC soon.

How do you find out if it is Mac compatible?

I have been trying for quite a while this evening and not using very nice words in the process!

ARGH!

I even tried YouTube but they only show you how to download directly to your device. THe books I have checked out say, "This title is not available for download directly to your device, you will need to download it to your computer and transfer it."

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!

That app IS downloaded already!

It still says I have to download it to my computer first!

ARGH!

Dawn

If it's Overdrive you have you can get a APP on your ipad. Then go to whatever website you go to on your computer, but using your ipad. Then download it directly to your ipad.

At least that is how my ipad is set up.

Ok, I was able to get one book on there, but I downloaded that directly. The others still say I need to download to computer and transfer. NO IDEA why.

I am considering getting a membership to the Philadelphia Free Library as their audio and Kindle selection is MUCH better than our local library, but only if I can be sure I can actually download the stupid things!

Dawn