Menu

Is there an "inappropriate" version of How the Grinch Stole Christmas?

I just ordered a copy from Walmart, and as I was clicking to complete the order, I noticed that it had this disclaimer:

How The Grinch Stole Christmas (Deluxe Edition) (Full Frame)

Format: DVD

Add gift options

This title is intended for mature audiences. You must be 17 or older to purchase. It may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language. By ordering this item, you are certifying that you are at least 17 years of age.

Now I'm wondering what on earth "deluxe edition" and "full frame" could possibly mean :w00t:

I just ordered a copy from Walmart, and as I was clicking to complete the order, I noticed that it had this disclaimer:

Now I'm wondering what on earth "deluxe edition" and "full frame" could possibly mean :w00t:

You should be fine. There was another thread on here a few days ago about someone ordering another totally innocent game or dvd from Walmart and she was given the same warning. They must have put the disclaimer on some items erroneously. I wouldn't worry about it.

Or, gasp, the grinch is NAKED.

:lol:

Thanks, everyone. I assumed that it was an error, but I started to worry a little that the kids might see something unexpected! Opening one gift and watching the Grinch before bed on Christmas Eve is an annual tradition for us, and I'd hate for it to be ruined by finding the Whos in flagrante delicto :lol: