Menu

Is Your Teenager Job Hunting?

My boys had been pounding the pavement about 2 days per week in their desire to search for employment.

They filled out numerous applications, and then susequently followed up on those w/ calls and personal visits. They had to say no to a job due to the fact that their dad is a juvenile probation officer and that place of business had a few of his clients working for them.

Their frustration level was beginnning to peak. I mentioned that there was one thing we hadn't done and that was to pray as a family about this matter. As we sat down to breakfast, we all prayed that God would find them the right summer job.

The next day the phone was ringing off the hook! They have had 2 interviews and another scheduled for next week! One job looks very hopeful. It's a quaint restaurant in our downtown which serves breakfast only. They want to interview both of our boys (identical twins). That sure would improve the logistics of helping them get to work, *and* this establishment is 1/2 block from dh's office!

What a blessing! Just thought I'd share.

Camy