Menu

Good News, Bad News

Good News: Dd13 loves to dress funky and eclectic. She isn't into brand names and buys a lot of her clothes second hand, so she can be original. :D Gotta love a kid with a sense of who they are!

Bad News: Dd13 loves to dress funky and eclectic...... LOL :biggrinjester:

Tomorrow for a school presentation, she is wearing a black and white sweater, black leggings.....with a fluffy, bright green skirt over it ! . LOL :lol:

Good News: Dd13 loves to dress funky and eclectic. She isn't into brand names and buys a lot of her clothes second hand, so she can be original. :D Gotta love a kid with a sense of who they are!

Bad News: Dd13 loves to dress funky and eclectic...... LOL :biggrinjester:

Tomorrow for a school presentation, she is wearing a black and white sweater, black leggings.....with a fluffy, bright green skirt over it ! . LOL :lol:

Cute! Good news/bad news, you decide, but even into my 30s I still dress this way LOL. My parents and fashionista sisters are still waiting/hoping the phase will eventually end :D!

Bad news - House inspection tomorrow means mountains of cleaning today

Good news -House will be sparkly for Christmas

Bad news - Kids will make sure it is not sparkly for Christmas :glare:

Good news: gluten free jelly donuts are very easy to make.

Bad news: I ate a LOT of jelly donuts today.

Good news - MyCrazyHouse is going to give me her gluten free jelly donut recipie so I don't care what the house looks like :lol: