Menu

Who were you most attracted to age wise?

Who were you more attracted to?  

1. 1. Who were you more attracted to?

• Much older men (over 5 years)
    • Slightly older men (under 5 years)
    • About the same age, give or take a year or two
    • Somewhat younger men (2-4 years)
    • Much younger men (over 4 years)
    • Age was never a factor in my attraction to any man
    • Other

I didn't vote because it's a toss up between option #1 and #2. I've always dated older men, sometimes one year older, a few times two years older. I've never dated anyone older than a few years older than me, but I've always found older men attractive.

I can't imagine dating anyone older than 10 years my senior, but then again, I can't imagine DATING since I'm married. To a man 2 years older than I.:001_smile:

Isn't dating awful? I hated it.

My husband I met while I was dating someone else. He was actually interested in my friend who was with me at the time. She wasn't really interested in him after a while because he was too carefree for her, but we all became good friends.

In fact, he and I became such good friends that we decided to either get engaged or not date at all because we didn't want to ruin our friendship.

So, we got engaged and skipped the dating part! :lol:

I didn't vote because it's a toss up between option #1 and #2. I've always dated older men, sometimes one year older, a few times two years older. I've never dated anyone older than a few years older than me, but I've always found older men attractive.

I can't imagine dating anyone older than 10 years my senior, but then again, I can't imagine DATING since I'm married. To a man 2 years older than I.:001_smile: