Menu

Bosch dough machine question: is this normal?

Arrived and used today. I've been using a KA for 16 years. This one sounds different. It speeds up and slows down as it hits the ball of dough, so the pitch varies some. When it was doing the final knead (thick dough) it wobbled side to side a little bit. (The KA never wobbled (weighs a lot more) and went all the same speed until it was so overloaded it was going to "stick".)

Just want to know if the varying speed and wobble are normal before I break down the boxes it came in. :)

thank you

Yes, that is the word I was looking for. "The Universal".

Ok, because I was confused. I use my Bosch for all my mixing needs, not just kneading dough. :-)

I'm trying to remember if that's normal or not. ::thinking, thinking, thinking:: I would say yes, it is.

My Bosch is pushing 20 years old and still going strong. Literally. :-)

Do you have the unofficial Bosch bread recipe? Here it is, just in case you don't. I'm not very creative when it comes to bread, so this has been the only recipe I've ever made. :001_smile:

I'm trying to remember if that's normal or not. ::thinking, thinking, thinking:: I would say yes, it is.

Do you have the unofficial Bosch bread recipe? Here it is, just in case you don't. I'm not very creative when it comes to bread, so this has been the only recipe I've ever made. :001_smile:

Thank YOU. Now I get to crush those boxes.

I'm betting everyone at work is very happy I got this machine because today I'm bringing in two loaves, the first of many, many, many, I hope.