Menu

Which version of the Keurig?

What's the major differences in the Keurig models? What about the Platinum Plus...I've found an amazing deal on it, but want to make sure it's a good model, not missing key features. Any recommendations?

:bigear:

I've been asking the same question, and I've been researching and researching, but I'm just getting more and more confused! :confused:

Where did you find a deal on the Platinum Plus? Is it online? Please share! :D

We just did a lot of research on this and bought the Platinum this weekend. Dh really wanted one with a detachable water reservoir to reduce spills and so we could use the Keurig water filter. He notices if we just use tap and didn't want to spend the money on bottled water.

The other extra features aren't really needed. They include a clock, being able to set a set turn on and turn off time, and it has five different brew sizes. The 5 sizes have come in handy when the dds use it as they like their tea and cider weaker than dh and I.

I bought the Keurig B70 Platinum yesterday at Costco. I'm in love. :)

We bought ours (B70) at Costco on a X-country driving trip while driving thru a sales tax free state -- used it in cabins and hotel rooms for hot drinks and instant oatmeal. I like the Costco one because it comes with so many K-cups. Don't forget to figure them in when comparing costs. We rarely use Kcups, grind our own (just got replacement filter cups)...and for birthday asked for the nice burr grinder from Costco. :lol:

We bought ours (B70) at Costco on a X-country driving trip while driving thru a sales tax free state -- used it in cabins and hotel rooms for hot drinks and instant oatmeal. I like the Costco one because it comes with so many K-cups. Don't forget to figure them in when comparing costs. We rarely use Kcups, grind our own (just got replacement filter cups)...and for birthday asked for the nice burr grinder from Costco. :lol:

Dh made his own K-cup this morning. After 10 years of Starbucks French Roast it's tough to quit. We have a burr from Costco too. Life's simple pleasures. :)

It was on QVC...they allow for payments (no credit check etc, it's a wedding gift for my brother...and only way I could probably afford the Keurig, at least this time of year when so many other expenses coming up). Last week, it was 6 payments, so $30 a month. It was $149, with like 60 different cups included, and the My Cup thingy....where you can use your own coffee, also included.

It was for the Platinum Plus,....which as far as I can figure out,.....the Plus means the filter is has a rinse option on it...so you can rinse it out between cups so as to not get residue flavor from the prior cup. That is the primary difference that I could find.

Edited by Samiam