Menu

needed: projects for young boys to make

I honesty don't think either one would appreciate something like that...last year they made wooden boxes (one was a remote control holder for the Grandpa that loves to watch sprting events on TV and one was for holding computer disks for the grandpa who loves messing with his computer)...they build it, and stained it.

Are they close to their grandfathers? Maybe they could take or find some pictures of them and their grandfathers and put them in a an album of sorts?

they are emotionally close, but not geographically close...we don't have many pictures...some...

My mother loves photos from the kids....

What are the grandfathers hobbies? You might be able to arrange something around that.

Grandfather #1: camping..but they have what they need...and they probably won't be doing that much longer

Grandfather #2: computers

Grandfather #1: camping..but they have what they need...and they probably won't be doing that much longer

Grandfather #2: computers

A cute thing to make up for the camping hobby would be a small first aid kit, there are directions online I bet. I know my son made a small pocket one out of a film canister! It had all the basics.

For computer stuff maybe getting a personalized mouse pad made, with the boys ' picture on it? Walgreens and such will make those for you.