Menu

I am patiently (NOT) waiting for...

the last Harry Potter movie to arrive by UPS. I have a really hot driver who should be bringing me a movie I have been dying to watch with subtitles in my own bed for months now.

Microwave popcorn is already in the microwave.

And I took a special shower so I'd look good for the driver. DH is laughing at me on the phone.

Every time a truck drives by, I jump a little. :D

the last Harry Potter movie to arrive by UPS. I have a really hot driver who should be bringing me a movie I have been dying to watch with subtitles in my own bed for months now.

And I took a special shower so I'd look good for the driver. DH is laughing at me on the phone.

Be careful not to trip and accidentally kiss the UPS driver. ;)

Mine just got here!!

:hurray:

It's part of my husband's birthday gift, but I think we'll watch it early! We didn't get to see the theatrical release since I couldn't leave the baby.

It's here! It's here! and I missed the driver because I was in the bathroom because I'm battling yet another kidney stone...

It's time to see the kidney doctor. This is now costing me precious UPS driver time. And he looks so cute in his winter UPS coat too. :D

Don't forget to trip and accidentally kiss your UPS man! ;)

Enjoy the movie - I thought it was awesome.

Oops - should have kept reading before I replied - sorry you missed him!

It's here! It's here! and I missed the driver because I was in the bathroom because I'm battling yet another kidney stone...

It's time to see the kidney doctor. This is now costing me precious UPS driver time. And he looks so cute in his winter UPS coat too. :D

You know that God gave you that kidney stone because he wanted you to avoid the temptation of the hot UPS driver.

:smilielol5: :leaving:

p.s. I am sorry for your kidney stone-- I hear they are worse than childbirth.

:grouphug:

You know that God gave you that kidney stone because he wanted you to avoid the temptation of the hot UPS driver.

:smilielol5: :leaving:

p.s. I am sorry for your kidney stone-- I hear they are worse than childbirth.

:grouphug:

You know, you really are evil for a believer. :lol:

And they think I'M going to h-e-double hockeysticks... :D

Oh, I'm green! :D I was planning to pick it up at Walmart this weekend. Have fun reliving the epic!

I'm anxiously awaiting my UPS guy for the same reason! He usually gets here around 5:30, and the DVD will proceed to torment me until 8pm when I finally get to put it on.

I can't wait!!!!! I didn't get to see it in theaters (DS2 was just a few days old at the time it came out) and I think I've died a little inside every day since then while waiting for it to come out on DVD....

I'm anxiously awaiting my UPS guy for the same reason! He usually gets here around 5:30, and the DVD will proceed to torment me until 8pm when I finally get to put it on.

I can't wait!!!!! I didn't get to see it in theaters (DS2 was just a few days old at the time it came out) and I think I've died a little inside every day since then while waiting for it to come out on DVD....

I loved it again!! I hope you all have a marvelous time watching it tonight. :001_smile:

I need it subtitled because I read faster than I can hear and also because I have some minor hearing loss that makes it hard for me to hear the mumbled/whispered stuff. :)

AHA! I knew there was a completely reasonable backstory there! If I read subtitles, I miss the movie.

Enjoy!!

(and then, of course, check in and give us the skinny on how it is, please)

AHA! I knew there was a completely reasonable backstory there! If I read subtitles, I miss the movie.

Enjoy!!

(and then, of course, check in and give us the skinny on how it is, please)

I did see it in the theatre and I watched it this afternoon. I loved it. Is it as good as the book? No. No movie ever is. But they did a good job with some pretty major themes and my heart SWELLED when my DD got it. (This was her first time watching the movie).