Menu

Prayers needed: We've had rain here for the last 4 days...

constant rain. It's been really, really wet because of the tropical storm that has stalled over Guatemala. We are now concerned about flooding and mud slides. Could you pray protection for our neighbors here. We live at the base of a mountain, but, we aren't that concerned about a mud slide here, just further up the mountain and in the surrounding villiages. It's happened here before and those poor people that survived it are still living in deplorable conditions. Thanks so much.

constant rain. It's been really, really wet because of the tropical storm that has stalled over Guatemala. We are now concerned about flooding and mud slides. Could you pray protection for our neighbors here. We live at the base of a mountain, but, we aren't that concerned about a mud slide here, just further up the mountain and in the surrounding villiages. It's happened here before and those poor people that survived it are still living in deplorable conditions. Thanks so much.

You got it Dayle! Stay safe dear.

Jo

The rain stopped late last night and hasn't started up yet again today. We are fine, a little wet! It looks like it could start up again today, but, we are praying that it won't. A friend of mine lives up on the side of the mountain and told me that her neighbors have mud and water sliding into their houses. I'm just praying that the rain stops for a few days so it can dry out a little or there could be a problem. Thanks so much for the prayers!:001_smile: