Menu

Not My Best Mom Moment...

I've been cranky today.

The Littles have been fighting and tattling.

I just announced, "I don't want to hear one more person tattle. You two work it out, figure it out, find a way...the one that survives gets their own room!"

Funny...Wolf came running up from the basement at that announcement to sort them out...:lol:

I've been cranky today.

The Littles have been fighting and tattling.

I just announced, "I don't want to hear one more person tattle. You two work it out, figure it out, find a way...the one that survives gets their own room!"

Funny...Wolf came running up from the basement at that announcement to sort them out...:lol:

Cranky?

You're a genius! :lol:

So, you seem to imply this is not a standard policy...?

I went to my cousins' house to play one day and was greeted by my aunt, who announced my cousins were locked in the sun room and weren't coming out until they had worked out what I imagine was the same sort of nonsense. We had a cup of tea in the kitchen and a few minutes later, they appeared in the doorway, scratched and disheveled and bleeding. So she patched them up and we all went along to play for the rest of the afternoon.

They are both perfectly respectable, non- traumatized adults who problem solve very well.