Menu

Hormones wreaking havoc with emotions (TMI?!)

Does anybody have any experience with improving this? I have a week when I'm ok, a week when I'm great. Then I ovulate (horrible bloating), and then spend 2 weeks miserable (extremely), grumpy and cross. I can handle a couple of days of this - but 2 weeks!

Please advise me if you can, of natural ways to improve the situation. I'm not planning on getting pregnant at the moment, but it could always happen so if you're recommending supplements they need to be safe in pregnancy in case I don't realise yet.

TIA!

This has become an issue for me now when it never was when I was younger. I was told calcium and B6 along with a balanced diet, exercise ( that does help), limiting caffeine ( not going to happen here) and try to stay well rested. Except for the Ca and B6 I thought it was pretty generic advice:glare: but it's what I got from my gynecologist. I'll see if any of the alternative medicine types chime in. :grouphug: to you.

This is one reason I love my chiropractor. Actually, my hubby has never met my chiropractor, doesn't really believe in chiropractics, and loves him anyway. Last time I skipped an appointment, I was like Madam Medusa. Dh doesn't want me skipping any more appointments.

Rosie