Menu

Urgent help needed need attorney recommendation

In the Little Rock area. Someone with good custody battle experience.

This is not for me but for a dear friend and it involves 3 young children. My friend's husband is pulling the most awful strong arm tactic on her that I've ever seen. Please, I need attorney recommendations. I don't want her to have to pull a name out of the phone book.

I would contact any attorneys that you know or have used in the past for things like a home purchase and ask who they would go to in that situation. I'm sorry I can't give you anything else but that is not the area I live in.

Thanks. I don't live there and they haven't lived there for very long.

I hope someone can direct me how to find a good attorney that is trustworthy....maybe I will call my own attorney and see if he has a recommendation.

My husband is an attorney in St. Louis, MO, but sorry we don't know anyone in AR. We had a horrible child custody battle post my mother's death. I hope and pray this situation is resolved amicably and you have a just judge.

:( So sorry.

I did get a reply back from my attorney and he gave me a referral in LR. My friend has a game plan started and I hope she can get him out of the house with minimal conflict.