Menu

For those of you who have been effected by Breast Cancer, my 13yo dd wrote this song

We are having a big Breast Cancer Fundraising event tomorrow. There was a contest being offered to anyone who could submit original song lyrics promoting BC Awareness.

Out of 100's of applicants, only 3 were chosen. My 13 yo was one of them. I am very proud of her. She will be singing in front of a sold out venue of over 350 people.

The winner of the song will be interviewed on TV the following day. And anyone who would like to purchase her CD of the song, all proceeds will got to benefit Breast Cancer Research.

The name on the song is not her real name, it is her "stage" name as she would like to call it.

She has been writing songs for a few years now. She just had one up on Itunes a few months ago. She just turned 13 last month. All the lyrics, and music are hers.

I have someone that just flew up from GA this morning just to hear her sing this. As the song is dedicated to her. She has had two bouts of BC, and now she is having trouble with her liver due to radiation. My daughter is thrilled that she has flown 3,000 miles to hear her sing this song.

The songs title is called "Soldier in Disguise".

If you could take a minute to listen to the song, I would love to hear feedback.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2nFceMsJhQ&feature=feedf

:grouphug: to all of you who have been effected by this terrible disease.

I never posted back. Sorry.

She actually won the singing contest. It was also judged on song lyrics and orgininality. She will be interviewed live, and performing on live local TV.

We are just waiting on the date and time. YAY!!!!:lol:

ETA: I still didn't get the kyrics from her. Sorry. I will get them and post them.