Menu

Video Text-- is this acceptable by colleges

The instructional materials are not usually included on a transcript, just the course title, the grade earned, and how much credit. So the transcript would just have "Geometry."

Yes, this is true. However, texts and other materials used are frequently included in the course descriptions that some colleges require as part of their application materials.

Regards,

Kareni

IMO, VT is definitely solid for Algebra I credit, and a typical Algebra II credit. I have heard people say that you can also give credit for pre calculus by completing VT, but I would not do so. I did not list specific curricula on the transcript.

HTH,

Martha

IMO, VT is definitely solid for Algebra I credit, and a typical Algebra II credit. I have heard people say that you can also give credit for pre calculus by completing VT, but I would not do so. I did not list specific curricula on the transcript.

HTH,

Martha

To claim the Trig/Pre-Calc credit you need to have completed Module F of both VT Algebra and VT Geometry.

To claim the Trig/Pre-Calc credit you need to have completed Module F of both VT Algebra and VT Geometry.

Do you know if Module F of VT Geometry has been published? As much as we loved VT, I'm still not convinced about the depth of the final module in algebra, and saw only a scope and sequence for geometry.

Do you know if Module F of VT Geometry has been published? As much as we loved VT, I'm still not convinced about the depth of the final module in algebra, and saw only a scope and sequence for geometry.

He is part way through filming Geometry Module F. We are currently on Module D and he felt that F should at least be available online by the time we need it. He said to keep in touch with him on it as we finish D and move into E.

He is part way through filming Geometry Module F. We are currently on Module D and he felt that F should at least be available online by the time we need it. He said to keep in touch with him on it as we finish D and move into E.

I'm glad to hear that! Mr. Clark had so many frustrating delays with the geometry course. He was really helpful and provided pre-production material to us for everything except Module F. We simply ran out of time and had to move on. (My son finished Geom. Module C before the later modules were publshed.) We loved VT; it was a perfect fit for us.

I'm glad to hear that! Mr. Clark had so many frustrating delays with the geometry course. He was really helpful and provided pre-production material to us for everything except Module F. We simply ran out of time and had to move on. (My son finished Geom. Module C before the later modules were publshed.) We loved VT; it was a perfect fit for us.

He has been really nice. It makes calling for help so much easier.