Menu

now it's my turn to ask for prayer

I know this doesn't seem like much but if you could breathe out a prayer for me I would appreciate it. I love my wedding ring today. And even though it isn't 'costly,' it still means a lot to me. We were married barely out of high school and didn't have much money so our rings were NOT expensive. I've looked everywhere and what worries me most is I have a lot of kids running around and it could be anywhere. Kicked, swept up, who knows. But if you could pray I would really appreciate it.

:grouphug:

You got it.

We were married on less than a $1000, including rings. So, my ring is very, very simple and plain...but I've lost it before too. Believe it or not, I found it in our bed, tangled up in the sheets! Somehow I'd taken it off in my sleep.

Yep, sounds like us. Only a lot less!!! But 30 years ago things were a lot cheaper!!:001_smile: So we got a wedding, (at his parents house) AND a ring for around 300!! I shouldn't admit that.

But anyway, thank you all for praying. I found it in the bath tub. I had showered after working out and I checked the tub but only near the drain where I thought it would go but it wasn't. It was in the rear of the tub under where the shower curtain hangs. I'm so happy!!!

Yep, sounds like us. Only a lot less!!! But 30 years ago things were a lot cheaper!!:001_smile: So we got a wedding, (at his parents house) AND a ring for around 300!! I shouldn't admit that.

But anyway, thank you all for praying. I found it in the bath tub. I had showered after working out and I checked the tub but only near the drain where I thought it would go but it wasn't. It was in the rear of the tub under where the shower curtain hangs. I'm so happy!!!

:party:

:party:I'm glad you found it.

(Your thread prompted me to go pick up the ring I had resized. It has been ready at the jewelers for almost two weeks.)