Menu

Wii Advice

Can someone give us some advice concerning our Wii? We have four remotes, and none of them will power up and work. I'm thinking this must be some kind of problem with the connection to the actual Wii. I don't think all four would quite working at the same time. The lights flash when you turn it on, but doesn't stay on, and won't work at all. We tried several sets of batteries in each.

Any advice would be appreciated. We aren't the most technically advanced over here! :001_smile:

Have you tried re-syncing them to the wii? (with the red buttons on the remote and the console) that happened to us once because the batteries had died from sitting to long so it unsynced the remotes.

This is exactly what I suggest as well. We had the same problem. I had completely forgotten about re-syncing then. We did it and no more problems.

Make sure that the sensor bar is plugged all the way into thee Wii.

It might help the Wii to reset itself if you unplug it for several seconds, then plug it back in and turn it on.

We've had this happen before and I can't remember what fixed it, so I'm just throwing out ideas in case re-syncing the remotes doesn't work.

Edited by bonniebeth4