Menu

Another intro

I, too, have never formally introduced myself and was quite enlightened by a few threads from yesterday.

So... here goes....

I homeschool two dds, one in 5th and one in 3rd. They have never been in ps. My current curriculum choices are below. I displayed them, so if I ever post about them then you know I have at least a little experience with them. Sonlight forums taught me that. (Which I do not currently use, but did in the past. I loved it, but my older dd is NOT an auditory learner. :~)

I do not have a blog. I am pastor's wife, so blogging could be dangerous. I don't have enough time to blog about just Bible study stuff, so I would rather avoid the idea all together.

I have a background in biology. I love gardening, organizing, piano playing, singing, beading, and paper crafting. I don't have much time for the latter two, but when I can I enjoy them.

I sub in our local schools (K-12), so although I do not send my kids to ps, I have some knowledge of what goes on there.

I have lived in a foreign country and in many different parts of the US.

That about sums up my life! I have enjoyed reading the other threads on here and have appreciated the help I have already recevied. I hope that this forum continues to be a source of great information as I am quite isolated. I do have a couple of other local hs friends whose wisdom is invaluable.