Menu

I'm desperate for *energy* suggestions!

OK, ladies, my energy level has hit an all-time low, and school hasn't even started yet. By bedtime I'm ready to cry. I'm exercising daily, eating a lower-carb, healthy diet, and keeping stress as low as possible. I think it's hormone related because I turned 52 this year. When you're too tired for a lovely cup of teA, it's time to do something! What supplement can I order today that will help?

OK, ladies, my energy level has hit an all-time low, and school hasn't even started yet. By bedtime I'm ready to cry. I'm exercising daily, eating a lower-carb, healthy diet, and keeping stress as low as possible. I think it's hormone related because I turned 52 this year. When you're too tired for a lovely cup of teA, it's time to do something! What supplement can I order today that will help?

I was like this in regards to excessive tiredness. Since I started a CPAP machine my energy level has been through the roof:D I guess I really was not getting good sleep at all prior to CPAP. Perhaps you need a sleep study, maybe? Also sleep apnea can happen to skinny people and non-snorers as well if I am not mistaken. I resisted the idea due to the mask but now they have many masks including some that are very minimal such as nasal pillows.

Hmmm, I hadn't thought about blood tests...I don't like blood tests...:eek: My sleep has been off lately, full moon?? earthquakes?? hurricanes?? hormonal nightmares?? I'm just miserable about it. We try to get to bed by 10:30 but dh is suggesting we turn off the TV news and get to bed by 10. ;) We're up around 6, but I'm lethargic and quite frightening before coffee. :nopity: I'll think about a doctor check up, but for today I would like a vitamin to take! Or something extremely sugary. Thanks for your suggestions.