Menu

If I wanted to start binding books, what should I buy?

I am really interested in the idea of making our own books. What do you use and what supplies do you need to buy with it? And, where did you buy it from? I have looked at the Pro Click, I don't know if there are specific one's that people are more happy with or not but looking for good recommendations.

I love my pro click. I use it to make work books. I am also planing to make myself a planner and bind it with my pro click. I usually use card stock for covers. You could even laminate the covers to make them longer lasting. I think it is a great investment for my homeschool.

Well, do you want to buy a binding system like pro-click or do you want to bind books yourself by hand? I feel like those are some really different things. The first you get at Staples or Office Depot - it's reusable, it's officey. The latter you buy supplies like an awl and some dental floss and you get supplies at an art store.

At one point someone on this board posted a nice link that summarized the various ways to bind workbooks. I did a quick look but I couldn't find it.