Menu

You guys will understand.

This morning I went to Staples to get my teacher goodie bag for teacher appreciation day. I got there right at 9:00 to be sure that I would get one. I was excited to see what was in there. It was full of pens, erasers, hi-liters, post-it notes, etc. Then I saw the coupons. There was one of there for $25 off of a label maker. I knew from looking at the ads that this particular one was on sale for $30. So I rushed over to the aisle with the label makers, and got the last one! I was so excited about getting it for $5. My dh is glad that I got such a good deal, but he doesn't quite get my enthusiasm for the label maker itself. I'm sure you can all appreciate my happiness!:D

Awesome deal! I get your dh not understanding your excitement. I was so excited because the other night I found the exact blackboard I wanted, in the size I wanted on sale at Staples. It was the last one. I was positively giddy. I my ds was less than enthusiastic for me. My sister laughed at my excitement. DD at least has learned enough to pretend to be excited with me lol I ended up sharing on an email list I am on and got the proper level of excitement over it :lol:

OH I love my label maker!!!! In fact I had to re-buy mine because one of my children broke mine - it was very easy to tell which child - it was HIS name wadded up in the label maker!!!! LOL :lol::lol:

Congrats on an excellent deal!!!!!!