Menu

'Big Penguin, I have strep,'

You needed the nap :grouphug:

You are so kind -- I certainly did. I slept through what the kids and dh say were humonguous thunderstorms. I did not hear a thing.

I also, unfortunately, slept through a mandatory classical conversations' meeting -- I so hope I am not in trouble b/c of that.:001_huh: Really - I spent $600. on books yesterday --

You are so kind -- I certainly did. I slept through what the kids and dh say were humonguous thunderstorms. I did not hear a thing.

I also, unfortunately, slept through a mandatory classical conversations' meeting -- I so hope I am not in trouble b/c of that.:001_huh: Really - I spent $600. on books yesterday --

I'm sure you'll be fine. We all have days that don't go as planned. Call your director. :grouphug:

BTW, are you feeling more refreshed? :D

Contact whomever and 'splain, beg for mercy, etc.

You needed the nap :grouphug:

I'm sure you'll be fine. We all have days that don't go as planned. Call your director. :grouphug:

BTW, are you feeling more refreshed? :D

Contact whomever and 'splain, beg for mercy, etc.

No there is too much, let her sum up. :D

Too much = 'please, let me get this crazy chick off the phone' = exceptions being made

I sent her an email -- we are having terrible storms and the meeting would easily have been a 45 minute drive in wonderful weather -- to be honest, I am thankful I slept through it -- I mean, awful weather here.

Anyway, I didn't mention werewolves in the backyard or bugs crawling on the walls -- I think that Faith meant for me to do that if another person asked me to volunteer to be on their 'committee.'

I was honest with her -- I told her my reason was feeble yet truthful: I fell asleep. I explained briefly why.

The meeting was also about IEW which I have taught in the classroom for at least 5 years. My kids were taught it in private school in 2nd grade, and our co-op teaches it. I think that perhaps moms who have never done IEW before are behind a learning curve with it.....but I'm not. I very nicely explained that too. And apologized some more.

Do I feel refreshed? Nah -- perhaps if dh had let me sleep till mroning, I would have felt refreshed, but I feel like I could go right back to sleep. The stress of this house not selling thing is really taking its toll on me.:glare:

Hey M, are you going to the CC in Alexandria? That's the one my df Nicole went to--really nicely run. :001_smile:

(I fell asleep while petting a client's dog today, so don't feel bad.)

In red: :svengo::lol:

You didn't drool on him, did you?;)

No, I am going to arlington - i had to find one that had F, E, and challenge B -- it was difficult to find F/E with room for the twins and at the same time find challenge B.

The directors have been very nice, helpful, and I am hoping/praying this gives us the structure we need so we can continue to do fridays at GS with skye chase - which we absolutely adore.:grouphug:

Edited by MariannNOVA