Menu

I have 10 library books, all for me, sitting here

and I don't know what to read next!!! I have all three books of the Hunger Games trilogy. I figured that if I liked them I would fly through them, so I might as well get all three. I have Dracula because I feel I need to expand my mind and read a real piece of literature. I have One Thousand Gifts, and I actually requested it the day before Heather's thread, lol. I have three books by Kate Morton and A Rose in Winter by Kathleen E. Woodiwiss. All of those were suggested on my recent historical fiction thread. I grabbed one of the books in the Southern Vampire series just for the heck of it even though I've read them twice already.

I am leaning toward A Rose in Winter.

I am so proud of myself because I turned in two books today that I just couldn't read. I used to plow through and make myself miserable trying to finish a book, but I decided recently that I'm not going to do that anymore. So The Host and The Mists of Avalon (which I loved at the beginning but quickly began to not love) went back to the library today.

I have no idea why I'm posting this thread. LOL. Just wanted to make sure and get a thread in today, I guess. :lol:

Well, if you start The Hunger Games you may not come up for air. I sped through the first, then waited a couple of weeks on the library waitlist and read the 2nd one Saturday. I was pining for the 3rd and had plans with some girl friends that same Saturday evening. One of my friend's happened to have the 3rd in her car headed for the used bookshop, so she sent it home w/ me Saturday night and I read #3 Sunday. I was supposed to be school planning that particular weekend. :tongue_smilie:

I have been waiting forever for One Thousand Gifts. Just thought it looked interesting.

Happy reading!

Dracula is good, but dark and extremely uh, what's the term where everything is about sex. Well that's it. Fascinating though. I haven't read it in over 10 years, but I really liked it. Just did not read it at night. :tongue_smilie:

Just think repressed Victorian society and you get the idea.;)