Menu

Cowboys vs. Aliens - Only 3 things to say

Daniel Craig. Leather chaps. YUM.

It was actually fun. A couple little homages to Indian Jones and his abliity to never lose his hat. Not a super story, but still fun.

At one point they are talking with a Native American tribe. While the 'cowboys' don't have an understanding of what aliens are, the NA's accepted it no problem. In the car on the way home I asked my 9yo if he knew why that was and then we were talking about NA being open minded to 'spirits'. My husband starts laughing at my ability to turn a movie like this into a NA lesson! LOL!

The 9yo liked it. I think he would have liked it more, but he was really tired from our weekend. The aliens were a little slimy/gross to him in a few scenes, but other than that he liked the action.

I told DH last night, after the movie trailer came on t.v, that we had to see the movies because it had cowboys and aliens in it.

Of course my decision had NOTHING at all to do with the fact that Daniel Craig is in the movie too. :drool5:

We just saw Captain America and saw the preview for C&A. We decided it would be a good one to rent.

We enjoyed Captain America. The story was good (love the WWII setting) and the couple glimpses of Chris Hemsworth (Thor) during the teaser for The Avengers at the very end was so worth it.