Menu

Writing in LIAL BCM??

Does your child write in the book or do you have them write all problems on paper? I'm looking through the book and one problem reads "Put a check mark in the blank if the number at teh left is divisible by the number at the top." So, I'm wondering...do I need to make a copy of the sheet, just use the book as a workbook or just have them write it out on their own paper.

Thanks!!

Rachel

There were a few problems (only occasional) where using notebook paper was neater (they needed more room).

If your student's handwriting is decent enough, writing in this text is fine.

There is NOT enough space in the Algebra 1 and above texts to use them as workbooks (majority of lessons)--- and I prefer to have these students write on notebook paper because it helps keep things in order...

There is NOT enough space in the Algebra 1 and above texts to use them as workbooks (majority of lessons)--- and I prefer to have these students write on notebook paper because it helps keep things in order...

Oh!! Good to know... my dd used the Prealgebra last year as a worktext with great success, and I was planning to have her do the same with Algebra this year - I shall inform her of the change in procedure :).

She actually got quite good at showing her work on a separate paper for the tests, so hopefully the extra year of maturity will make it an easier transition.