Menu

Two weeks with no dairy, and I feel...

SO MUCH BETTER! Some of you might remember my thread about a possible food intolerance a couple of weeks ago. http://www.welltrainedmind.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292957

I have completely stopped eating all dairy. It has been really really hard, but doable. And totally worth it. My guts are so much better. I know it takes a long time to get all that milk protein out, but I can see such a difference, it's totally worth the sacrifice.

Just wanted to share! :D

:party:

The American Dairy Industry (or whatever its official name is, lol) has done a great job of indoctrinating us into believing that milk is "good for every body." Well, no, as a matter of fact, it is not. You have proven it. :D

That is GREAT!!

We took my sickly daughter off of all dairy two (or three?) years ago (as an experiment) and she hasn't even had a sniffle since then. :) It took about 3 weeks or so to get out of her system and she is healthier and stronger than ever before.

When you say ALL dairy do you mean butter too? Ugh. I could give up the milk and cheese but butter would be hard.

I do believe dairy products, as well as other food items, can keep our bodies at some level of unrest. It's like having our well-being at an unhealthy simmer, just waiting for the slightest thing to tip us into illness.

Congratulations on making it this far and proving to yourself that dairy has a negative effect on your body. I'm just starting a low carb, whole foods diet and just may cut out dairy as well.