Menu

If you're in DFW...

& want to come have a cup of coffee (or tea, or something not hot) on Sat, I'll keep the coffee pot out for you.

Several of you have offered to help, etc, & I think we have it under control at this point (although who EVER has a move under control, lol?)--but I hate to miss a chance to meet you!

We're having (another) garage sale, so technically the house will be open all day, but if you want, we could coordinate a time so you all can meet ea other, too. :001_smile:

We're in the middle of relocating up there, and I'm driving up tomorrow for the weekend.

I'd love to go to your yard sale. "But dear, it's for a WTM family. I need to go!" :D I probably won't be able to stay and visit too long as we're hopefully going to look at a house that morning and we are taking the kids to a church youth lectureship that afternoon, but perhaps I can take a few things off your hands. :)

PM me your address!

Are you selling any curriculum at your garage sale? (which reminds me that I need to have a garage sale, too :D)

A little bit:

Killgallon Sentence Composing for Elem

MCT Paragraph Town (book) + TM

Singapore 2A & B Textbooks (US Ed)

NOEO Bio II IG

The True Story of Noah's Ark

Suppose the Wolf Were an Octopus K-2

I went to Aubrey's thinking it was going to be filled with other dfw wtm-ers.:confused:Where were you guys?

Aubrey, I enjoyed meeting you.

It was fun to just hang out with a boardie whom I had never met in person, chatting about our families, the board, Aubrey's move, the book she wrote, having babies and the usual!

I went to Aubrey's thinking it was going to be filled with other dfw wtm-ers.:confused:Where were you guys?

It was fun to just hang out with a boardie whom I had never met in person, chatting about our families, the board, Aubrey's move, the book she wrote, having babies and the usual!

:001_wub: It was nice to meet you, too, Ginger. Thank you SO much for all your help! :001_smile:

I bought a couple of books from her this afternoon. :001_smile: Good luck on your move, Aubrey!