Menu

The Art of Argument Teachers Edition???

Well if you want the answers to the text. :tongue_smilie: We did Aof A when the TE was just an answer key. I referred to it some. We did most of it orally and fairly informally.

I haven't seen the reformatted version so I don't know how useful my experience is now.

I've only read through AoA so far, and not used it, so take this with a grain of salt. I wouldn't use the TE only. You'd have kids reading right next to the answers they're supposed to provide.

The TE shows you exactly what the kids see, with all the answer blanks filled in. There are also copyable tests in the back, along with the answers for those. I've read about half of the TE so far, and don't recall any of the helpful additional information boxes that other CAP TEs have in this one.

For me, it's worth having a TE for this series, just for the time saved. I won't have to go swipe a kids book to see what they're talking about when they're stuck, and I won't have to read through their lesson to check their answers.