Menu

Help! Ds is totally impacted (gross, but medical content)

Oh, I'm glad! :grouphug:

My worst parenting yuck! moment was when DD threw up, then DS RAN thru it, wiped out, rolled in it and then threw up himself. Then my labrador thought, "SNACK TIME!!" I'm gagging just typing this...

At a daycare I worked at they had stories about V day. This all happened before I started. But I did meet many of the unlucky people who where there when it happened.

One child vomited. Then another child ran up and slipped through it fell. This started another child vomiting on a daycare workers feet. This made the daycare worker vomit. That was all that was needed to start it off.

Do you know about, "The Sleep Book" by Dr. Suess. Well picture that book but taking place in a daycare center - and using vomit instead of yawning.

They had to close the center for a few days when workers were brought in to deal with the mess.

At a daycare I worked at they had stories about V day. This all happened before I started. But I did meet many of the unlucky people who where there when it happened.

One child vomited. Then another child ran up and slipped through it fell. This started another child vomiting on a daycare workers feet. This made the daycare worker vomit. That was all that was needed to start it off.

Do you know about, "The Sleep Book" by Dr. Suess. Well picture that book but taking place in a daycare center - and using vomit instead of yawning.

They had to close the center for a few days when workers were brought in to deal with the mess.

It's like the scene in the movie Stand By Me. Shudder. Gag.:ack2: