Menu

LDS moms

I have a confession to make. I also applied to be a writer on the LDS homeschooling blog. I didnt say anything on the other thread because after I applied I felt so stupid for doing so because I was so sure she wouldn't pick me. Anyone who's ever read my blog knows how incoherent I am. Ummm....but she did :001_huh:. I'm excited. I think it will be fun. Did anyone else find out?

Thanks guys. I feel so silly. The night before I found out I was running a list of ideas of things I could post on my own blog and when I found out I could not think of anything I would be able to write about. :glare: Which is so funny because I usually can't shut up.

Dangermom, I am so impatient, I went to the Yahoo group to see if someone announced it there. :D Patience is not one of my virtues. So excited. But I will wait for her to announce it here.

Woohoo!!! All us not-on-top-of-absolutely-everything HSers need a voice too, ya know :lol::lol:

:iagree:I actually used that as part of my POV: "I'm new to this and not sure what I'm doing and everyone who's already a contributor seems to be so perfect, I would definitely show the 'real' side." Lol, that's why I thought I wouldn't get it, who gets inspired and encouraged from someone so spacey? Maybe just the rest of the spacey people.

I'm out of the loop and have no idea what you're talking about. A clue please. I'm LDS. I homeschool. I'm just not...um...from Utah.

This blog. It's not a Utah-only secret :lol:

I'm out of the loop and have no idea what you're talking about. A clue please. I'm LDS. I homeschool. I'm just not...um...from Utah.

:D Me neither. In an earlier LDS Moms thread, that blog's invitation to submit new writing was discussed, and we hoped somebody from here would get in. That's all. :001_smile:

:D Me neither. In an earlier LDS Moms thread, that blog's invitation to submit new writing was discussed, and we hoped somebody from here would get in. That's all. :001_smile:

Me thinks gingerh was "inactive" in that thread. :tongue_smilie:

(I kid. ;) )

You funny.;)

Refreshments don't entice me to attend. Blech. Unless you're serving virtual carrots, celery, hummus dip, you know...:lol:

I'd really appreciate a visit! I haven't had but...um...not many in the past three years, maybe 3. :grouphug:

Well, I'll check it out. Thanks for the alert.:tongue_smilie: