Menu

What mom here has the Eagle Scout?

Ya, I think that is the signature!

What is his project?

You just happen to jump to mind when I was reading that, Eagle Scout is way honorable as a goal.

Thanks!

His project is for a local inner-city school: he's building and installing 4 large bookshelves for their library, and wiring and installing 17 smart boards.

I'm about to go crazy with this whole thing - it's been a bit of a rush job for various reasons - and can I just say he's learned a whole bunch about deadlines and procrastination??? :glare:

Note to other Eagle moms: 7 weeks is an incredibly rushed turnaround time from start to completion for a project. I SO don't recommend it.

(I am proud of him, though! :D)

I am keeping this in mind for my DS (life scout). He is also working on his Hornaday. He has completed all of the merit badge requirements for both Eagle and Hornaday but is procrastinating developing a project that will satisfy both.

To a previous poster - 7 weeks at the age of 14 isn't bad at all. Why is the project being rushed? School schedules?