Menu

Yay! I love my used bookstore!

That's it! I'm going there tomorrow. LOL! I've heard so much about that place--I need to finally go! What a great find!

You will love it! Bring your books to trade in, shop while you wait (usually 45minutes to an hour), and enjoy! Note that the first trip is usually a bit overwhelming.

yup. Love that place!!!!

I'm really hoping to get there this week. J is down at CHET everyday for a writing camp, which means I need to find things to do.... McKays really isn't too much further....

That's it! I'm going there tomorrow. LOL! I've heard so much about that place--I need to finally go! What a great find!

If you can avoid it, you probably won't want to take kids who are, say under five. Even my older kids get tired of watching me dig through books.

Yesterday I really wanted a "particular" book. Generally I don't find the "particular" book that I want, but I can find 2-3 (or more) books that will work. So I was thrilled that I found the exact book that I'd had my eye on.

For homeschooling stuff be willing to look in other areas besides just the homeschooling area too, such as the history section, and the literature section.