Menu

Bethlehem books offer . . . .

kandty

I ordered from the homeschool buyer co-op on the 30th and still no books. I only got an email from the co-op when I first placed my order. Only information I got was that it would ship within 7 days. I wanted to see if anyone else ordered and if you have received your books yet

I ordered a different curriculum from the Co-op a few months ago and experienced the same thing. The order was processing, however, and I received the product without any issues. I thought I should get more confirmation, communication, etc. about the order, but that wasn't the case. If you give it a few days, I'm sure it will show up.

Blessings,

Lucinda

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I just ordered several living science books but not through this!!!!

Oh well, I didn't order >10.

I have been wanting to order from them for years and finally did when I got 45% off! :001_smile: I could have easily ordered enough to get the 50% off but the budget wouldn't let me go that far. I hope they have this again in a year!

I just got an email from Homeschool Buyer's Co-op that there may be a delay on the Bethlehem Books order:

Dear Co-op Member / Bethlehem Books Group Buy Participant:

This is a courtesy message from the Co-op.

"We have been notified by Bethlehem Books that some Group Buy orders may be slightly delayed. The first round of response from the Co-op members has been very high and there were a few unforeseen issues to be worked out with the new Group Buy. Because of this, some orders have been delayed. Please know that Bethlehem is working earnestly to get the orders out the door and the Co-op orders are of their utmost concern. Please allow extra time for delivery, as well.

Please also refrain from contacting Bethlehem directly while they work to catch up with the overflow of orders, as it will only slow their pace.

We appreciate your patience, and please know that your order is of the highest importance to Bethlehem Books and the Co-op.

We apologize for any inconvenience this delay may cause your homeschool planning."