Menu

Curriculum sales?

cjgrubbs

We have just completed our first year of homeschooling so I'm wondering if there will be sales for some companies in the next few weeks? I found info that Math Mammoth had a sale last summer but nothing now? Also I watch the Homeschool Buyer's co-op but so far haven't participated in any of those.

I'm mainly looking for Right Start math - need to buy a student book and some manipulatives and Math Mammoth.

You can find RS sometimes used if you watch for it. I just bought the lessons for C and saved about $40, then ordered the worksheets and a few of the manipulatives we needed to go forward. I found mine on Homeschoolclassifieds iirc.

She just sent out an email that there will be sales in August.

Yep! Here's the email that I received......

Hello!

Just two things, real quick.

1. Now you can purchase Math Mammoth Light Blue series books for grades 1-6 (printed copies), plus the CD for grades 1-6 at Rainbow Resource Center. They do not sell downloads, just printed copies, and the CD. Rainbow Resource is a popular store and some of you may like it better than Lulu.

2. Also a note on upcoming sales (so no one will complain they didn't know...):

In August there will be another group buy for Math Mammoth at Homeschool Buyers Co-op. The discount level will depend on the number of buyers. The products included are only the most expensive bundles (Blue Series, Golden/Green, Light Blue, All Inclusive, and 'Eveyrything' Bundle).

Currclick will run a sale sometime in August where Math Mammoth individual products (not bundles) will be 25% off. I will also run a parallel sale at Kagi store in August for ALL downloads (including bundles) and CDs.

Sincerely,

Maria Miller

Yep! Here's the email that I received......

Hello!

Just two things, real quick.

1. Now you can purchase Math Mammoth Light Blue series books for grades 1-6 (printed copies), plus the CD for grades 1-6 at Rainbow Resource Center. They do not sell downloads, just printed copies, and the CD. Rainbow Resource is a popular store and some of you may like it better than Lulu.

2. Also a note on upcoming sales (so no one will complain they didn't know...):

In August there will be another group buy for Math Mammoth at Homeschool Buyers Co-op. The discount level will depend on the number of buyers. The products included are only the most expensive bundles (Blue Series, Golden/Green, Light Blue, All Inclusive, and 'Eveyrything' Bundle).

Currclick will run a sale sometime in August where Math Mammoth individual products (not bundles) will be 25% off. I will also run a parallel sale at Kagi store in August for ALL downloads (including bundles) and CDs.

Sincerely,

Maria Miller

Thank you!!!!