Menu

Evan-Moor gift certificate-how to spend?

Dmmetler

Evan Moor messed up my Teacher File Box subscription (and fixed it quite readily, so I wasn't complaining at all, especially after they reset it which effectively gave me three months free), and today I got a catalog and a $70 gift certificate in the mail to "make up for the inconvenience. So, I have $70 to spend. Since I have Teacher File Box, I have a lot of their materials through that (like History Pockets), so I'm not quite sure what would be best to buy.

Our planned curriculum for fall is at the bottom. DD enjoys workbooky/worksheet type activities, which is why I got the Teacher File Box in the first place.

We've used a few EM workbooks this past year, but I'm particularly liking the Daily Geography Practice. I wasn't expecting to like it, but we've enjoyed it. We do one or two weeks in a day though, hehe.

There is a pretty cool map book too that I recently purchased.

I should probably splurge on that subscription myself...

Adding: There are some more specific geography books (for specific continents for example) for older children that we've gotten and haven't gotten around to using quite yet. I'd love to use them more this year though.

Edited by Satori

I would buy a book like the phonics or math ones that are a bit harder to get all the pieces found quickly. The history pockets are very very easy to search out and get all together, yet other stuff is a bit harder.

Also I have not found the Teach art to children on filebox yet. So if you are interested in something like that.