Menu

ipad extras

Do you have the Apple keyboard? This is the one I am looking at getting.

I use my laptop mostly, but sometimes the kids or DH wants my laptop and I type too much while online to really like the on-screen keyboard.

Dawn

I have both and never use either. Our external keyboard actually has smaller and more difficult to type with keys than the ipad. And we've never needed the stylus.

I like the stylus. I can't play nonograms without it :)

It also helps a lot with surfing since I seem to really dislike enlarging the screen size to click on the dratted little check mark to go to new posts.

So far, no, as I still end up using my laptop for main school things. But I'm interested in hearing what others do!

I've only had my ipad for a month. So I'm still getting use to it, and I use my laptop for everything big. And I'm also interested!

Also, my laptop is PC. I may request a MAC for Christmas, if it would make my iPad more useful.

I don't use either. I mainly use my iPad in bed though, and use my desktop/laptop during the day.

One thing I do love is a case that doubles as an iPad stand. As well as protecting the iPad, I can read a book while eating lunch.