Menu

My Q1 Ancient History Plan ...

ChrissySC

Ancient History Plan First Quarter Download PDF

Althought labeled different, they are both the same thing. Sorry for the confusion!

As I have mentioned many times, here you go. Quarter one is done, I think, LOL:lol:

Christian supported, MOH, SOTW, and so many more ....

Let me know what you think.

Any suggestions? FEEDBACK??????

(Could be used for mulitple ages too with little changes.)

Edit: I won't be on much. Keep bumped for everyone. :) I won't be able.

Edited by ChrissySC

Does it help? Any other resource ideas? I merged a bunch of different "likes" from a bunch of different programs. I am the all-or-nothing sort.

I school all year, so it is set on a year schedule. :) I would try to do this in only 36 weeks. I am in doubt as to whether will we need a year and a half to finish, LOL.

Second quarter will be done soon. I am tweaking now, but don't let that stop you from suggesting other items!

Edit: Prints on legal size paper!

Does it help? Any other resource ideas? I merged a bunch of different "likes" from a bunch of different programs. I am the all-or-nothing sort.

I school all year, so it is set on a year schedule. :) I would try to do this in only 36 weeks. I am in doubt as to whether will we need a year and a half to finish, LOL.

Second quarter will be done soon. I am tweaking now, but don't let that stop you from suggesting other items!

Edit: Prints on legal size paper!

Yes! It definitely helps! I honestly don't know what else you could add, except maybe the SOTW AG, but I think people will probably want to pick their own projects. As a matter of fact, i'm now thinking of scraping the plans I had for next year and using yours, if you don't mind. It would work great since my older DS has said that he wants to start from the beginning and study ancients. I will probably sub. Notgrass World History for SOC only because I have it already.

Edited by mama25angels

I'll edit the Word Document and post it to you soon so that you can take out what you don't want. :) That will save you time and make it look pretty too, LOL. Watch your pm. :)

(mama25angels has a pm)

Edited by ChrissySC

Chrissy, it looks really nice! We'll be doing ancients this year, and my plan was to use History Oddyssey, Ancients level 2. If I read it correctly your intention was to create something similar, but with bible added in? Is your intended target the logic stage student? I'm intrigued enough to want to look at it more closely. Would you mind sending me the password? From what I've seen so far, it's looks teriffic! Thank you so much!