Menu

Anyone in Kansas or Montana?

We are currently in Kansas, but are planning to move to Montana in the next year. We have five kiddo's that we homeschool from 1st grade all the way up to 10th grade. We've been homeschooling for going on 8 years now. Anyone else in either of these two states?:001_smile:

Me too. And I'm an Amy also. Are we the same person? Have I asked you this before? :001_smile:

:lol: Where are you in the KC area, Amy? I'm in OP, near 99th and Nall. Are you on the joco homeschoolers facebook group? If not, I can send you an invite (it's invitation online). It's new and pretty active with various drop in park dates, field trips, and mom's night outs!

Well, how exciting to hear that there are several out there from both places. I'm actually in central Kansas right now. About an hour north east of Wichita. We've got a nice little homeschool group over here. We'd like to move to Flathead county Montana in a year. Is anyone near there? It sounds like we have a good spread of Homeschoolers here in kansas. :001_smile:

It sure seems like it. We've been homeschooling 3 years now. Our co-op just moved from a mile from our house...to just about the farthest point across town.

That's one thing I love about where we live now. All homeschool activities are pretty close to home. When we lived in Missouri we couldn't participate in hardly anything, because it was all too long of a drive. We hope to find a place out a little, yet close enough to be active in any local homeschool group there may be. We wouldn't want to be considered as unsocial:tongue_smilie:.