Menu

How long do you usually leave people on your IGNORE list?

Guest Dulcimeramy

I haven't read all 21 pages but I think you can be assured you are not ignored by anyone.

I don't have anyone on my ignore list. I had one person on ignore for about two weeks, but then I kept looking at her posts anyway because others were saying how insightful they were. Silly me!

Edited by The Dragon Academy

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I changed mine for Johnny Depp's birthday and I don't think I can go back. Ever. Ain't he pretty?

:lol:

I had no idea how much the avatars meant to my eyes until I was thoroughly confused by your new one. Didn't "recognize" you. So, now you know ... not ignoring you!

I'm fairly new posting here, but lurked a long time before that. Someone is on my ignore list that I saw posting a lot of rude comments, but I don't think he or she is on here very much. So rest assured, it is no one on this thread. :D

LOL!!! Um, yeah, it's been a little while. I even made my signature a warning that I was about to change it AND made my signature stay with same with a big bolder line pointing out my old name and it was still me. I'm so embarrassed. I'm so easily overlooked (just as I has expected) that you didn't even notice! :) (lol, just kidding)

My husband notices nothing. They recently tore down a building near our house and not only did he not notice he couldn't remember there being ANY building there anyway. Goof! lol

Well I see your picture and automatically think your name... today I noticed heeeeyy the board name is different. At least I knew it was you all along because of your avatar. lol

Guest Dulcimeramy
:lol:

I had no idea how much the avatars meant to my eyes until I was thoroughly confused by your new one. Didn't "recognize" you. So, now you know ... not ignoring you!

I'm fairly new posting here, but lurked a long time before that. Someone is on my ignore list that I saw posting a lot of rude comments, but I don't think he or she is on here very much. So rest assured, it is no one on this thread. :D

LOL! I logged on tonight to change the avatar back and I can't bring myself to do it. That's one nice picture of Johnny Depp. I'm hoping it will have the Emerkaza effect and mesmerize people so they won't flame me for my posts. Flame proof.

BTW, welcome to the boards!