Menu

Keurig Coffee - anyone find any good buys?

I buy mine at Walmart but find the selection terrible since Christmas. I guess everyone got one for Christmas:glare: I figure the cost at $.60 per coffee at the Walmart price and wonder if anyone has found a better price online. I like the really bold coffee so I can run it twice:)

I've been paying $12.45 for a box of 24 through Green Mountain. We are platinum Cafe Express members (free to join) so we get a discount. I think regular price is $15.45 through them. They did just send a letter out that prices were increasing to $13.49 for us. We don't pay sales tax, and if you buy 4 or more boxes at a time, it's free shipping. They have a great selection too!

I got a really good deal on the 18 count ones at Kohl's the other day for my mom-they were free! They happened to be on sale and I had one of those $10 gift cards they send in the mail every so often. I would definitely check there when they run their specials.

I know my mom used to get hers from Sam's, but they stopped carrying the Newman's Own Bold blend that she liked. They might have some other varieties, though. Good luck!

Amazon also offers further discounts if you use their auto ship program. My favorite is Timothy's Midnight Magic. For me, it's the closest thing to Starbucks. I love it. :) I believe it's a little over $23.00 for a box of 50 with the auto ship.

I got a really good deal on the 18 count ones at Kohl's the other day for my mom-they were free! They happened to be on sale and I had one of those $10 gift cards they send in the mail every so often. I would definitely check there when they run their specials.

I know my mom used to get hers from Sam's, but they stopped carrying the Newman's Own Bold blend that she liked. They might have some other varieties, though. Good luck!

:iagree: Also, JCPenney's will often send out the $10 gift cards, too while they have their selection on sale. So far (knock on wood), between Kohl's and JCP, I have next ot nothing on coffee :tongue_smilie:.

I gave up and bought one of the things you fill with your own coffee.

I have one of those but the coffee is too weak. I tried to put the empty cup of one brewed inside as I read about on the internet and it does help some:glare: I still don't like it though.

I almost never use my Keurig anymore and wish I hadn't bought it. I bought it in March last year, and could get k-cups through both Amazon and Costco at 37.5 cents each. In November the prices jumped about 10 cents each, which I thought was due to the approaching holidays. Now Amazon is charging 60 cents. I know coffee prices have gone up in the last year...but this is a 60% increase in the k-cup price in one year and I think it is bait & switch - now that we have the Keurig, they think we will pay whatever they want to charge for the k-cups. :(